Based: West Thurrock, RM20 3ED
Pay Rates: Dayshift (Mon-Fri) – £12.08 per hour, Overtime up to £17.62 per hour, Weekends Dayshift (Sat & Sun) – £13.75 per hour, Overtime up to £19.29 per hour / Backshift (Mon-Fri) – £13.75 per hour, Overtime up to £17.42 per hour, Weekends Back shift (Sat & Sun) – £15.42 per hour, Overtime up to £19.29 per hour / Nightshift (Mon-Fri) – £14.85 per hour, Overtime up to £17.62 per hour, Weekends Nightshift (Sat & Sun) – £16.52 per hour, Overtime up to £19.29 per hour
***Overtime paid after 37.5h of work completed
Fixed Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6pm
Come and join Challenge-trg for a fun, safe and rewarding career!
We believe in being much more than a labour resource provider, we believe in treating our colleagues with respect and bringing them along on our journey.
We also believe in rewarding our people fairly for the work that they do and we like to bring a little fun and competition to the working environment.
Challenge-trg are currently working in partnership with one of the biggest food and service retailers in the UK and we have exciting opportunities available in West Thurrock, RM20 3ED for Warehouse Operatives to work for one of the leading logistic companies in the UK.
The Job role:
- Work in a temperature-controlled environment-Including Ambient/Chill (2-5 degrees Celsius)
- Pick items using a voice activated pick system
- Operate LLOP (if required)
- Personally, maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is always conducted
- Achieve pick rate targets set for the team – 88%
- Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
- Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
What We Offer:
- Weekly pay
- Fully paid on-site training
- Fully paid one day course and test to gain Low Level Order Picker (LLOP) license
- Secure car park and bike storage
- Great overtime rates- £17.62 – 19.29 p/h
Challenge-trg are proud to provide our clients with first class drivers delivering a first class service. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training / upskilling and support 24 hours per day.