We are currently recruiting a Southern Regional account manager, Industrial division.
For the role, you will be managing several sites across the southern region, where your responsibilities will include:
The Job role:
- Setting clear direction and expectations for your team, and encouraging them to utilise their talent in a unique way.
- Embedding our cultural blueprint and training by underpinning the workforce and culture leading to a positive impact in a proactive way.
- Leading a team of on-site account managers and consultant’s, across 5 sites.
- Ensuring all KPI’s are met and to deadlines.
- Building a strong relationship with our client at senior and site level, ensuing requirements are always fulfilled and seeking opportunities to improve on service and delivery.
- Ensure compliance and governance requirements are adhered to throughout the region.
- Ensuring market insight is always accessed so that we can proactively find out what is new and innovative throughout the sector.
- A good level of understating of the recruitment industry, preferably with experience within the Industrial sector.
- Resilience drive and motivation.
- Ability to use initiative to overcome obstacles.
- An influential and effective leader with the ability to support your team and offer guidance when required.
- Experience building and developing strong client relationships.
- Ability to respond to ever changing demands and requirements with a strong growth mindset.
For more information Trish Robinson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge-trg Group are proud to provide our clients with first class drivers delivering a first class service. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training/up-skilling and support 24 hours per day.