Based: Head office, Wigan
Pay Rates: Up to £12 an hour
Challenge-trg Group is a dedicated provider of recruitment, training and haulage services to a wide range of clients operating primarily in the transport and logistics sectors, from household names to fast-growing, owner managed businesses. We pride ourselves on being market leaders in both customer service and innovation. Having grown rapidly over the last several years, both through organic expansion and acquisition, the Group now generates revenues of around £150m with c. 300 full-time employees and deploying a workforce of up to 4,000 temporary colleagues.
Due to recent significant changes in UK legislation, we are currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator to join our growing Finance team. Reporting directly to the Project Controller, this position offers autonomy and will see the successful candidate take ownership for completion of various project-based inputs.The successful candidate will be a driven, dedicated team player with strong attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executing the completion and collation of Status Determination Statements for all contractors in line with off-payroll working rules (IR35).
- Checking the accuracy and ongoing validity of Status Determination Statements.
- Liaising with the Operations team in the event of any queries.
- Assisting with periodic internal audit procedures, reporting results to the Project Controller.
- Supporting the wider Payroll function when required.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- High level of autonomy and able to take the initiative.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Team player.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and the ability to work across multiple systems.
Challenge-trg are proud to provide our clients with first class drivers delivering a first class service. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training / upskilling and support 24 hours per day.