Based: Widnes Distribution Centre
Pay Rates: Per hour – Days £11.25 / Nights £12.25 / Sat £14.00 / Sun £14.50
Shifts: Various start times available
Average shift length: 11–13 hours
Challenge-trg are recruiting Class 1 HGV Drivers for the Widnes Distribution Centre.
We are currently recruiting to cover all shift patterns including weekends for caged deliveries to stores across the North West of England.
We have FTE positions available on this site.
There are various start times available with a current average shift length of 11 – 13 hours.
The Job role:
- Refrigerated box trailer deliveries of chilled and frozen produce
- Caged products with some manual handling required
- Average of 3 – 4 deliveries per shift
- Weekly Pay
- Subsidised canteen
- Ongoing training courses
- High quality vehicles
- Option for PAYE or LTD Drivers to join the Group
- Other contracts available within our Group
- A full Class 1 HGV Licence
- A valid Drivers CPC Card
- A digital tachograph card
- A full understanding of WTD legislation
- A good geographic knowledge of the UK road network
Challenge-trg Group are proud to provide our clients with first class drivers delivering a first class service. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training/up-skilling and support 24 hours per day.