Pay Rates: Up to £21.96 per hour
Christmas peak contract from 8th November 2020 for approx. 8 weeks work.
Shifts: Friday – Tuesday, with rest days of Wednesdays and Thursdays. Additional shifts will be available.
Driver Availability: within the time bands 10.00am-14.00pm / 14.00pm-18.00pm / 18.00pm-22.00pm
All Drivers are required to have full availability for the above dates.
Come and join us and be a part of one of the largest recruitments and transport companies within the UK!! Christmas peak contract from 8th November 2020 for approximately eight weeks work. Must be available to conduct a Driving assessment and paperwork at site before contract start date and be available for the full period between 8th November to January 2021.
We have a fantastic opportunity for HGV Class 1 drivers in Warrington.
The Job role:
- Deliveries and collections
- Boxed trailers
- 3-4 drops average per shift
- Ongoing contract
- LTD or PAYE drivers accommodated
- Additional shifts available or on other contracts within Challenge
- Weekly payments
- CPC courses with Challenge Assessors
Assessment consist of 2 hour paperwork and 1 hour drive average 5 hrs – paid if passed after first week completed.
- Full UK HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least 24 Months and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
Challenge-trg Group are proud to provide our clients with first class drivers delivering a first class service. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training/up-skilling and support 24 hours per day.