Based: BirchwoodDistribution Centre
Pay Rates: Per hour – Days £11.25 / Nights £12.25 / Sat £14.00 / Sun £14.50
Shifts: Thursday-Monday, various start times available
Average shift length: 10-12 hours
Challenge-trg are recruiting Class 1 HGV Drivers for the Birchwood Distribution Centre.
We are currently recruiting to cover all shift patterns including weekends for Trunking work Work available at weekends on an ongoing basis. (pre book) The ideal class 1 HGV driver would be available for this contract Thurs-Mon There are various start times available with a current average shift length of 10-12 hours.
What the Class 1 HGV driver can expect:
- General haulage on Curtain side
- Picking up the unit and taking to RDC’s and return with possible pick up on run back in
- Ongoing work
- Other contracts available within the challengtrg group
- Weekly pay
- Online timesheets
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing training courses
- High quality vehicles
- Option for PAYE or LTD Drivers to join the Group
- Other contracts available within our Group
- A full Class 1 HGV License
- A valid Drivers CPC Card
- A digital tachograph card
- A full understanding of WTD legislation
- A good geographic knowledge of the UK road network
Challenge-trg Group are proud to provide our clients with first class drivers delivering a first class service. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training/up-skilling and support 24 hours per day.